Eleaf's Ikuu i200 vape mod has a very decent 4600mAh internal battery capacity, and up to 200W output, plus standard user features you'd expect such as temperature control.
This is another Eleaf mod in a line of popular and reliable devices by this leading manufacturer, and because of the built-in battery you don't need to buy batteries separately.
Where this mod is a little different is that one of the black plastic side panels is the fire button. When you push near the top of this panel is works like a traditional fire button, and this design seems very practical and user-friendly because you can operate the mod without having to turn it.
The box comes with a scratch sticker so you can check the authenticity of this product.
This item is for the Ikuu i200 mod only, it does not come with a tank or liquid.
- 4600mAh internal battery
- Output wattage: 1-200W
- Resistance range: 0.05-1.5 Ohm (TC modes), 0.1-3.5 Ohm (VW mode)
- Temperature range: 100ï¼315„ƒ/200ï¼600„‰ (TC mode)
- Output modes: VW/TC (Ni, Ti, SS, TCR-M1, M2, M3)
- Upgradeable firmware
- Charging via micro USB
- Maximum charging current: 2A
- Maximum output current: 50A
- Temperature range for charging: -5„ƒ-50„ƒ / 23„‰-122„‰
- Stainless steel spring-loaded 510 thread
- Dimensions 45mm x 30mm x 78.5mm
- Various standard built-in safety protections (over-charging, over-current and over-discharging)